- Telephone number
- Email address
- Other data collected that could directly or indirectly identify you
We strongly believe in both minimizing the data we collect and limiting its use and purpose to only that (1) for which we have been given permission, (2) as necessary to deliver our Solutions & Services, or (3) as we might be required or permitted for legal compliance or other lawful purposes. These uses include:
- Delivering Solutions & Services that suit your needs
- Communicating with you through various mediums namely
- Text (SMS) messages
- Telephone calls
- Automated phone calls or text messages.
- One-to-One meeting
Website analytics through multiple web analytics tools to collect information about how you interact with our website, including what pages you visit, how much time you spend on each page, what operating system and web browser you use and network and IP information.
We follow generally accepted standards to store and protect the personal data we collect, both during transmission and once received and stored, including utilization of encryption where appropriate. We retain personal data only for as long as necessary to provide the Services you have requested and thereafter for a variety of legitimate legal or business purposes. These might include retention periods:
- mandated by law, contract or similar obligations applicable to our business operations;
- for preserving, resolving, defending or enforcing our legal/contractual rights; or
- needed to maintain adequate and accurate business and financial records
If you have any questions about the security or retention of your personal data, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org